aku adalah angin...

as free as the wind...

Patricia asked...

What's there to be depressed about? Could it be because it takes me 20 minutes to get out of bed? Or because I have to choke back the tears as I shuffle across the parking lot on my way to work? Or could it be that I can't lift my arm over my head to do my hair? Or could it be, that I can't stand waking up, knowing that that is the most painful part of the day?


i said...

everything u said and more. it is very depressing knowing that u cant do the things u want to or use to be able to do, u know. and it's kinda hard to be up all the time when u're in chronic pain no one around u would understand. i try to stay strong and live a normal life but there are times when i just cant take it...


oh how i wish i could run again someday...

0 sings along...: