aku adalah angin...

as free as the wind...

i try and try as i might to do the right things in life, but demmit how can i go anywhere when i’m stuck here in the mercy or what other pple say… or not say about me.

i try and try as hard as i might to have the right tools, but demmit how the hell aku nak fix anything when no one knows that aku ni exist as a person.

i try and try as hard as i can to not let it affect me, but how on earth aku nak walk thru a sharp cutting trigger without bleeding one way or another.


i hate the fact that there will always be this bad vibe hanging over me for as long as i am here. tak kira la where i go or what i do or who i know. that vibe yg celaka, that assumption that this is who i am and it's alright to avoid me becoz of it will always hang around me. and the part that gets me sick and tired and tabley bla lgsg of it all in the end is that the pple yg aku rasa know me best for who i am and would often be there to remind me to keep going or just to stand by me adalah the ones that keep my existence quiet to the world… while the assholes that don't know squat go on and on to other pple about me that is as fictional as pinnochio.



kepalahotak!!!

0 sings along...: