aku adalah angin...

as free as the wind...



If you listen closely, you would hear

The sounds of laughter and tears.
This is the sound of everyone living with the ones they love.

If, in crossing the wide ocean, you find yourself lost at sea...
Take my hand and we will go together towards that shining light.

If you were to argue,
embrace each other again afterwards
and share the “weaknesses” you both face.


Is there really such a thing as words that speak of eternity’s meaning?
When I think of the future, I begin to grow frightened but
Because it has always been a continuing dream through all this time...
Let us join hands and face tomorrow together

When my heart was crying out to you,
You turned to look ahead and kept on walking,
Pretending as if you didn’t notice me.

In this photograph, you are smiling back at me...
Did you picture this moment then?

Keeping up with the world is difficult, isn’t it?
In my breaking voice, I could no longer reach you
But even then, throughout time, there will be days when I keep crying out...

As my “hope” extends into the time when flowers bloom
I feel an immense strength born from within all this.

Are there really words that could touch the meaning of eternity?
As I look into the future, I become afraid but
We’ve been living in a continuing dream throughout life...
Of this, I am certain.


If I were to ascend to these heavens, I wonder if we would still see each other?
Through my teary-eyed self, I send my thoughts to you
Because I never doubted the fact that when you believe, you will achieve...
Facing forward then, let us join hands.

0 sings along...: