aku adalah angin...

as free as the wind...

if there was ever the most desperate time of my life, perhaps it would be now.

if there was ever the bleakest moment of my life, maybe it would be this.

if there was ever a realization that even mistakes in the naivety and curiosity of youth can't escape, possibly it would be this moment.

if there was ever a chance that everything i've worked hard and dreamed for could be destroyed in an instant, it would be this throw.


everything comes full circle, secrets will come to pass. nothing will escape judgment, and forever will never last.

and my tradition of birthdays has never changed. it will always be a nitemare of trouble, one i know i cannot wake from.


a nitemare i know i cannot resolve.

a nitemare i know will probably kill me in the end.



and this last brick in my hand... will be put to where it should be.

0 sings along...: