aku adalah angin...

as free as the wind...

adalah susah to do all the things i wanna do when i dont feel like it. it's hard to feel like doing anything when i stare at the seems crowded page of my life’s book only to find that sebenarnya page tu kosong, blank. yeah, there’s a looonnngg way ahead and it's gonna be a very lonely journey indeed.


if there are days when i wish that i'd have the strength in myself to do what i would wanna do, this is definitely not one of those days, na-ah. rasa mcm there is no drive, no confidence that what i will do, i'll be appreciated for what i do, even from myself. it's hard to keep pushing myself to equal the things i've done looooooooooong before if not surpass it, and it gets tired to keep propping myself up all the time.


am tired of doing this on my own. tired of asking for help that never comes. tired of trying to reach for something knowing that i have neither the means or the knowhow to reach it.


what i'm good at is expressing the words of what i feel (i think so lah) and that's what this blog has always been about. producing something that rivals to the other blog. indeed, it is so hard to put into reality, something that i like and can see in my mind.


*sigh*

0 sings along...: