aku adalah angin...

as free as the wind...

i was listening to my playlist a while back, scrolling through my list of songs, each with its own distinctive memories and emotions…

when *BAM*, it hits me.

and just like that, i had my ‘moments’...

…that sudden deep desire to do something significant, something amazing, something meaningful, something romantic...

…that impulsive instinct to live a life only seen on big-screen romance, musical, and adventure films…

…that intense want of making a difference to lives… any kind of difference…

…that wonderful drive to excel and live life just the way God intended it to be – a fulfilling, lovely, and beautiful one…

...that undying and stubborn optimism in me, pounding on and on about a troubled world that still has hope (this is, i admit, a slightly miss world sorta moment)…

…that ‘unsatisfied-to-be-merely-where-i-am-now’ feeling that so often overwhelms me during periodic moments in my life.

i want, need and crave for something, but i don’t know what.

the reason why all this sounds so frighteningly vague and abstract is becoz it simply is, and that’s what worries me – why am i feeling this way? i despise going through ‘moments’ sometimes … too much to think about and more importantly, too much drama.

and because of the sheer lack of ability on my part to fully explain what i just feel, it frustrates me so.

sleeping on my troubles and praying about it helps, which is exactly what i’m going to do.

*sighs*

moments are wonderful, confusing, and embarrassing things. maybe it’s only becoz i’m intoxicated with swing and melancholic songs on my playlist. don’t know. am i the only one who goes through this mysterious wave of passion?

0 sings along...: