aku adalah angin...

as free as the wind...

so here i am...

frustrated and angry at the world for being looked and passed over for pple with a much more normal niche because i decided to be honest with myself and with pple.

frustrated and angry becoz as much as i have pushed myself to move on and look at the brighter things in my life, there will always be that part of myself that knows i deserve to be standing up somewhere with close friends to share with, while random strangers want to get to know me becoz i'm worth something to them.

frustrated and angry becoz while i may have something to show for in life, i'm still no closer to being part of something nor have i felt the belonging of a group.


sometimes, it's my own private hell to be denied what i've craved and worked for all my life. more so when i realize that everyone else has what i just want to be a part off. more so when i realize that i still have no reason to have what i crave for the most.


so yeah, fuck.

0 sings along...: